Terms and conditions of our online booking system
- The minimum chargeable period of renting is 24 hours. It means that if you rent a car for a few hours you will be charged for a full day. The same applies to renting a car for a day and a half – if you need a car from Monday morning to Tuesday afternoon, you will have to pay for two days.
- You can extend the rental period if you want to. For this purpose, please contact our managers in any convenient way. To avoid confusion, it’s better to specify the changes in the rental period in advance.
- You must return the car with the same amount of gasoline that you picked up the car with. If there is less gasoline, you just pay the difference according to the tariffs of the car rental company. If there is more fuel in the tank, the difference is not returned to the client.
- If the car is so dirty that it’s difficult to inspect it, the client pays for the car to be washed on the spot.
- Standard insurance does not cover damage to the wheels, underbody, windshield and car interior.
- You can travel outside the country in a rental car, but you have to inform the company in advance (it requires some paperwork).
- The contact phone number that you specified when booking, must be available during the entire rental period. Claims for the quality of the service are not accepted after the fact if it was not possible to contact the client.
- The client pays fines and parking costs – these services are not included in the standard service package.
- The minimum driver’s age is 22 years, the minimum driving experience is 2 years. If you do not meet these requirements, the manager can refuse to provide car rental services.
- 1. We can help you find the best cars for rent in Becici and Montenegro, and book the suitable one.
- 2. When booking you have to pay only 15 — 20% of the total price of renting for a specified period of time (this is an advance payment). You will give the rest of the money to the manager when you pick up your car.
- 3. Cancelling and changing the booking:
3.1. To cancel your booking, you should send us an email to email@example.com with the title “Cancel”. Also you need to send us the confirmation of your booking – voucher (it was sent to you when you booked the car). In this case, the funds will be returned in two weeks to the account from which the payment was made (by default).
3.2. Cancelling the booking does not involve fees and penalties in addition to the percentage taken by the payment service (6% from the sum).
3.3. It is possible to cancel the paid booking without fines within 7 calendar days (30 days for SUVs and luxury cars). If you cancel the booking at a later date, the advance payment is withheld by the company as a compensation for the cancelled order.
3.4. Changing the booking is possible by cancelling the old booking and creating a new one on the usual terms. Please take into account that the car you previously booked is available for other clients after you cancel the booking.
3.5. The security service of the car rental company may refuse to provide services to the client without explanation. It can happen within one day after you make the advance payment and confirm the order. In this case, the advance payment minus 6% of the sum (the banking system fee) will be refunded.
- 4. The car rental company is obliged to replace the booked car with a car of the same category or of a higher class if it cannot provide it due to force majeure circumstances. If the appropriate substitute car is provided, the service is considered to be provided in full.
- 5. The client who places the order confirms the acceptance of the terms and conditions of booking shown on this page of the website. The client also agrees to follow them and should understand the degree of responsibility that is assumed for failure to comply with the business terms and conditions.